Renting your property is becoming increasingly common in the current climate on the coast and CostaSpace appreciates that deciding which agent to let your property with can, for some, be a very daunting thought. As a homeowner or investor you need to ensure that your Tenants will continue to maintain the property to the highest possible standard, as well as pay their rental on time and in full.
Employing Costaspace as your rental agent can make all the difference if you decide to take the route of letting your property, we provide a friendly and efficient service to protect the interests of each party and find quality tenants for your property.
Costaspace is a privately owned company specialising in all aspects of property from Mijas Costa to Marbella West.
We are experienced and accustomed to dealing with all types of property, ranging from studio apartments, penthouses, townhouses, to large Villas and are therefore aware that each category requires precisely the same amount of care and attention to detail.
Costaspace has an in-depth knowledge of the current letting market on the Coast, to achieve the best possible rent for your property, and we know how to oversee and manage your property for a hassle free term of tenancy.
We offer very competitive rates for all the services and would be happy to discuss this with you once we understand what your requirements are.
Our Services list below.
- Prepare particulars of the property & rental value
- Market the property for letting
- Obtain full references on all prospective Tenants
- Inform the owners of Safety Regulations to adhere to
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement & relevant notice
- Collect the first month’s rental in advance
- Collect a security deposit (which is a minimum of one month’s rent)
- Advise Tenants of procedures for registering with the appropriate domestic services
- Prepare an independent inventory for checking the tenant into & out of the Property (additional charge applicable)
- Arrange for the check-out of the property
- Make arrangements for the collection of the rental
- Prepare and send monthly statements
- Chase late rents
- Full management service (in addition to the letting and rent collection service)
- Arrange for any property maintenance and repairs as per your instructions
- Carry out quarterly property inspections
- Liaising between Landlord and Tenant
- Ensure that Tenants comply with the Terms of the signed Tenancy Agreement
- Review rental values and renewal of tenancies